Cost Efficient CPE Isolation Gown
Ordering unit: Case (300 pcs)
Stock in US, ready to ship.
CPE Isolation Gowns provide full body coverage and help keep chemicals and viruses off clothes and away from skin. The chlorinated polyethylene (CPE) is a material that these gowns are widely used as protection against infections. Thumb loop CPE gowns provide great protection and will help save time and stop sleeves from sliding up. CPE Gowns have an apron style neck so they can be removed quickly. CPE gowns also help provide protection against high levels of fluid.
- Airborne particles
- Not sterilized
- Not good for hospital/ER/ICU.
- Apron-Style neck enables gown to be placed on and off quickly.
- CPE Gowns are disposable.
- High-level fluid protection
- Keeps dust, water and chemicals off clothes and skin.
- Thumb loop style wrists keep sleeves from sliding up when putting on gloves.
- Provides protection from common dirt, dust and grime, minor splashes and particulates.
- Made from blue coated CPE (Chlorinated Polyethylene)
- Economic option for disposable gowns
- nursing homes
- senior living/care centers